Non-affiliate disclosure: all details about the this card have been collected independently by US Credit score Card Information and has not been reviewed by the issuer.
2022.1 Replace: The earlier $200+5% on grocery supply is expired. The brand new supply is $200+5percenton fuel.
2021.11 Replace: The $250+5% in department supply is expired. The present supply is $200+5% or $250. Since 5% on grocery is a fairly straightforward strategy to earn many factors, it’s higher than the $250 supply in my view.
- Chase Freedom Flex (CFF) $200+5% Supply (This can be a public supply by means of Chase direct web site solely)
- Chase Freedom Flex (CFF) $250 Supply: in department (This can be a public supply by means of Chase direct web site solely)
- $200+5% supply: earn $200 money again after spending $500 within the first 3 months. Earn 5% money again on fuel station purchases on as much as $6,000 spent within the first 12 months.
- Earn 5% money again in every quarter’s bonus classes, 1% money again on all different purchases. You should activate beforehand, and the deadline is the 14th of the final month of every quarter, it received’t be activated routinely for a brand new card. For instance, right here is the bonus class calendar for 2020:
- Earn 5% money again on journey bought by means of Chase Final Rewards, earn 3% money again on eating (eating places & supply) and drugstore, and earn 1% money again on all different purchases.
- Though this card is marketed as a money again card, it truly earns UR factors: i.e. the $200 sign-up bonus is definitely 20k UR factors sign-up bonus, and the 5% money again charge is definitely 5x UR factors incomes charge. We estimate that UR factors are value about 1.6 cents/level, see beneath for a quick introduction. So the 20k sign-up bonus might be value about $320, and the 5x UR factors incomes charge on bonus classes might be value about 8%!
- [Limited Time] Earn 5% money again on Lyft, till 2022.03.31. Right here is the official hyperlink for this promotion.
- [Limited Time] Free DashPass (Doordash membership) for 3 months, and 50% low cost on Dashpass for 9 months. Activation required earlier than 2022.3.31. Right here is the official hyperlink for this promotion.
- Mobile phone safety: rise up to $800 per declare and $1,000 per 12 months in cellular phone safety in opposition to lined theft or harm for telephones listed in your month-to-month cellular phone invoice whenever you pay it together with your eligible bank card. Deductible $50.
- No annual charge.
- You’ve got a $1,500 cap in 5% bonus classes per quarter, which suggests you may earn as much as 7.5k factors per bonus class every quarter. After that, you earn 1 level per greenback spent.
- It has international transaction charge, so it isn’t a good selection exterior the US.
Introduction to UR Factors
- You possibly can earn UR factors with Chase Freedom Scholar, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Limitless (CFU), Chase Sapphire Most well-liked (CSP), Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR), Chase Ink Money (Enterprise), Chase Ink Limitless (Enterprise), Chase Ink Most well-liked (Enterprise), and so forth.
- You possibly can transfer your UR factors from one UR card to a different at any time.
- UR factors by no means expire. You’ll lose the UR factors on one card for those who shut the account, however you may forestall shedding your UR factors by shifting the factors to a different UR card beforehand.
- When you’ve got Chase Sapphire Most well-liked (CSP), Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR), or Chase Ink Most well-liked (Enterprise), UR factors will be transferred to some resort factors. Among the finest means to make use of UR factors is to 1:1 switch to Hyatt factors. UR factors may also be transferred to some airline miles. Probably the most frequent and greatest means to make use of UR factors is to 1:1 switch them to United Airways (UA) miles (Star Alliance), and mix them with the UA miles earned from the UA card. Different good choices are: Southwest (WN) (Non-alliance), British Airways (BA) (Oneworld), Virgin Atlantic (VS) (Non-alliance), and so forth. If you happen to use UR factors on this means, the worth is about 1.6 cents/level.
- When you’ve got Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR), you may redeem your UR factors at a hard and fast charge 1.5 cents/level in direction of air tickets or accommodations on UR journey portal; you probably have Chase Sapphire Most well-liked (CSP) or Chase Ink Most well-liked (Enterprise), you may redeem your UR at a hard and fast charge 1.25 cents/level in direction of air tickets or accommodations on UR journey portal.
- When you’ve got any of the UR playing cards, you may redeem your UR factors at a hard and fast charge 1 cent/level in direction of money.
- In abstract, we estimate that UR factors are value about 1.6 cents/level.
- For extra details about UR factors, see Maximize the Credit score Card Factors Values (overview), and Introduction to UR: Find out how to Earn and Introduction to UR: Find out how to Use (very detailed).
Advisable Software Time
- [5/24 Rule] When you’ve got 5 or extra new accounts opened previously 24 months, Chase won’t approve your software on this card, regardless of how excessive your credit score rating is. The variety of new accounts contains all bank card accounts, not solely Chase accounts. See this put up for particulars about presumably bypass this rule.
- This product is accessible to you for those who shouldn’t have this card and haven’t obtained a brand new cardmember bonus for this card previously 24 months. Be aware that what issues right here is the time you bought the sign-up bonus, not the time you open the account or shut the account.
- Don’t apply for greater than 2 Chase bank cards inside 30 days, or it’s extremely seemingly that you’ll get rejected.
When you’ve got greater than $10,000 deposits in Chase checking, you may get this card even with no credit score historical past in any respect. You possibly can go to a department and discover a banker to use for this bank card immediately by means of Particular Consideration.Particular Consideration is now not obtainable.
- We suggest you to use for this card after you could have a credit score historical past for greater than 8~9 months.
Be aware you can not have multiple Freedom Flex card on the identical time, subsequently you cannot enhance its 5% bonus classes spending restrict by holding a number of playing cards.[Update] Precise knowledge factors present you can nonetheless get a number of of this card by product change.
This Chase Freedom Flex (CFF) card is an improve from the outdated Chase Freedom card. Fairly just like the outdated Freedom card, you may primarily apply it to the 3x (~4.8%) and 5x (~8%) bonus classes. After you accumulate sufficient UR factors, you may apply for a CSP/CSR after which switch these UR factors to airline miles/resort factors to get most worth out of your factors. The outdated Freedom card is already a unbelievable card, and this upgraded CFF card is even higher! This card makes a variety of different eating bank cards much less engaging. Everybody ought to have one!
You possibly can apply immediately for this card if below 5/24, in any other case you are able to do a product change (from different Freedom playing cards or Sapphire playing cards) to acquire it.
Associated Credit score Playing cards
After Making use of
- Name 800-436-7927 to verify Chase software standing. That is an automatic phone line, and the knowledge has the next meanings: Obtain resolution in 2 weeks means your software might be accredited; Obtain resolution in 7-10 days means your software might be rejected; Obtain resolution in 30 days merely means your software requires additional evaluation and there’s nothing to let you know for now.
- Chase reconsideration backdoor quantity: 888-270-2127 or 888-609-7805. Name it for those who didn’t get approve instantly. Your private data can be acquired and they’re going to then evaluation it. You seldom reply questions, as a substitute, simply benefit from the music and then you definately get accredited or rejected, or additional data is required to be hand in to the department or faxed.
Historic Gives Chart
Be aware that in 2020 there’s a $200 + 5% on grocery within the first 12 months supply, and the latter half just isn’t proven within the plot.
Editorial disclosure: Opinions specific listed here are writer’s alone, not these of any financial institution, bank card issuer, resort, airline, or different entity. This content material has not been reviewed, accredited or in any other case endorsed by any of the entities included inside the put up.
Share this put up with buddies
If you happen to like this put up, remember to present it a 5 star ranking!